TRUSTEES & STAFF
The Trust was set up on the 19th December 1907 by Russell Donnithorne Walker, John Bradshaw, Eugene Alfred White and Raymond Turner Barker, the first Trustees. The land was donated in perpetuity to be used forever by the inhabitants of Southgate and any other person or persons who may be members of clubs approved by the Trustees for playing the games of cricket, football, hockey and any other games approved by the Trustees.
Chris has been a Trustee since 2014 and his enthusiasm for the Walker Ground is infectious. Passionate about the local area, Chris works with numerous organisations to help the Community. Chris is an architect and we always appreciate his hard work in producing new designs for projects.